The purpose of the Family Enhancement Program is to provide community based supports & resources, to empower the family unit and to prevent children from coming into care.
- To provide family programming.
- To provide short term services to enhance and assist families to grow.
- To empower families.
- To prevent children from coming into care.
Who Can Participate
- Parents and children
- Community members
- Tribal elders
Services We Offer
- Workshops and activities.
- Referrals to support services and resources.
- Traditional Family Parenting.
- Culturally Appropriate Programs.
- Community Involvement.
- Building Healthy Relationships.
- The family enhancement program can assist to provide prevention services and support for their clients through community base services.
- The family enhancement program can bring in resource services to the community through workshops and community activities that focus on programming.
Family enhancement programming can include workshops in homecare skills, budgeting, menus & meal planning “Stone Soup” method.
We can assist you by referring you to connect with the right resources to assist you learn by identifying financial, housing, and health issues within the family unit to find ways to improve them. This can include access training for clients in babysitting certification, food handling certification, first aide & CPR, and rebuilding and reconnecting family relations through local community events.
All of these programs and services are confidential.