Our mission is to contribute towards the development of vibrant communities for the well-being of our children and families through service to First Nations that restores family unity and their balance in life.
We will always have respect for each individual and work for the preservation of our language, culture and families.
First Nations have a right to self-determination based on our culture, traditions & language. Below we have set out our vision for the next 5 years.
- Develop programming that will restore and develop culturally appropriate standards
- Continue to improve policies and procedures for serving our families
- Reinforce local control for community based decisions
- Restore and enhance our cultural teachings
- Educate and empower parents and children
CNCFA will be an organization that is:
- Highly professional
- Making a difference
- Working together to succeed